Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Oracle Open World 2007: presentations available online

For the first time since 2001, I was not participating at OOW... As you may know I have moved back to France and now working for a new company Sogeti. So I am quite happy to se that once again all the presentations are available for download there:

I personnaly looked at OracleAS and Java presentations, and especially the one regarding SOA, performances, security and web Services:
Some other presentations that I would like to read/see:
  • Java EE/Java SE/Java Authorization Contract for Containers (JACC) Security in a Nutshell
  • A New Approach to Diagnosing Java Application Performance
  • Next-Generation Web Services Infrastructure and Interoperability
  • Performance Management for SOA Applications
and I will take more time do read some others...

1 comment:

Vinay Shukla said...

Hi Tug, Hope you enjoying your new job. Please see my blog at http://whatyoudontknowcouldhurtyou.blogspot.com/.

There I have detailed my OOB session on JavaSE, JavaEE & JACC security